Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter

Yes, I'm totally late with this. My only excuse is that I've been half dead since I got home Sunday night. Still not altogether alive but getting there. 

After Sunrise Service we did some selfies. Of course.

 
And we did our photo ops. We had to do something while waiting on the church breakfast to be ready.

 
 
Then Ems had to hijack my phone while I was in the sound booth working during the regular service. I found this the other day when I was downloading my pics to my external hard drive. haha
 


Then it was photo time at Granny's while waiting on lunch to be ready.
 

These two slay me. The hand holding! I die! I hope they're this close when they grow up.
 
 
This year they were the only ones hunting eggs. All of my cousins' children have outgrown it. But they still had fun. And the big kids had fun hiding the eggs and helping these two find 'em.


This is the tree that all the kids want to climb. Efan climbed up and couldn't figure out how to get down. This is Alyssa telling him, "I'll catch you, Efan. Just jump. I'll really catch you."

Of course he didn't jump. He's four. He's not a moron. haha

I love her innocence, though, in thinking she could catch her brother. So sweet. And funny.


And of course the the obligatory selfie with my crazy mama. haha I really do love her. Even when she's driving me nuts.


And this girl loves HER mama even when Sis1's driving HER nuts.
 

Lots of standing around outside watching the kids play. It was a nice day out. Not too hot. Slight breeze.  Not sure what Emmy's face is about other than the fact I'm taking her photo again. haha


And finally, my elusive Daddy sitting on the back porch with HIS mama (my Granny) after everyone else had left. He fussed at me for taking this because he doesn't really like to have his photo taken. But these sorts of shots don't come along very often and someday we'll all treasure these memories.


We had a great day. Full of worship, food, fellowship and family. 

3 comments:

Aunt B said...

Wonderful pics, Jana. Looks like you had a great day!

Heather said...

Great pics. Glad you had a good Easter!

Jana said...

Thanks, y'all. :-)